From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cloak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cloak is a type of loose garment that is worn over indoor clothing. Terms sometimes translated as cloak, in this sense, include:
- Ketonet, a biblical garment used by Israelite priests.
The word may also refer to one of the following:
- Cloaking device, a previously science-fiction, stealth system
- Cloak of invisibility, in fiction
- Cloak, Marvel Comics character
- Cloak, a Star Trek novel
- Cloaking, a search engine optimization technique
- Cloak and cloaking are used as IRC terms related to hostmasks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cloak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.