From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clod in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clod may refer to:
- A lump of dirt (soil)
- An oaf, used in such contexts as:
- Beef clod or Chuck clod
- Antonov An-14, NATO reporting name 'Clod'
- Clods, literal name of the Regavim kibbutz in Israel
CLOD or CLoD may refer to:
- National Legion of Decency, also known as the Catholic Legion of Decency
- Continuous level of detail, a computer graphics technique to adapt the detail of the displayed 3D object to the user needs
- Clod Buster, a radio-controlled vehicle by Tamiya
- Clodhopper (disambiguation)
- Clod Ensemble, UK company
- All pages beginning with "Clod"
- All pages with a title containing Clod
- Claude (disambiguation)
- Cloud (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.