From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up closet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A closet is a small, enclosed storage space, often used for clothes.
Closet may also refer to:
- Water closet, another term for a flush toilet
- Closet drama, a play intended for reading aloud to oneself inside a closet
- Closet Cases of the Nerd Kind, 1980 spoof film
- ""Closet Clown / Seat to Stardom", an episode of Rocko's Modern Life
- In the closet (disambiguation)
- Coming out (of the closet), is a figure of speech for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people's disclosure of their sexual orientation and/or gender identity
- Skeleton in the closet (disambiguation), term describing any undisclosed personal fact
- Closet narcissism, narcissism with a deflated, inadequate self-perception
- Cabinet (room)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Closet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.