This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer(s)||Gitana Software, Inc.|
|Initial release||August 2010|
Cloud CMS Public Cloud v3.2.3 / August 11, 2018
|License||Commercial License for the Cloud, Apache 2.0 open source drivers, libraries and developer tools|
Cloud CMS is an enterprise content management system offered under both a SaaS and an On-Premises model using Docker containers. It was designed from the ground-up to leverage a fully elastic architecture built on top of Amazon AWS, Elastic Search, and MongoDB in order to provide a "Headless" CMS.
Michael Uzquiano founded Cloud CMS in 2010. The goal was to design and build a product that was data-oriented, elastic and low-cost. By utilizing Amazon's native and scalable services as well as emerging NoSQL databases like MongoDB, the Cloud CMS product emerged and found an early niche within digital agencies.
One major outgrowth of this was the productization of AlpacaJS, an HTML5 forms engine for web and mobile applications which uses a JSON Schema and simple Handlebars templates to generate great looking user interfaces in a presentation agnostic fashion. AlpacaJS is made freely available by Cloud CMS under an Apache 2 license and is currently used by
- Virgin Mobile
Enterprise content management for documents, web, mobile, images and application delivery.
- List of content management systems
- List of collaborative software
- Document collaboration
- Document-centric collaboration
|MediaWiki has documentation related to: Category:Cloud CMS|
- Listed in Forrester's 2016 "The Rise Of The Headless Content Management System"
- Alpaca Forms for jQuery (open source Cloud CMS project)
- Listed as Hot Vendor in WCM 2015 by Aragon Research
- Outstanding Content on the Go, according to Inc Magazine
- When to consider Cloud CMS for your content management project by Metaversant