Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clove in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A clove is the aromatic dried flower bud of a tree in the family Myrtaceae.
Clove may also refer to:
- Garlic clove, a segment of a bulb (head) of garlic
- Clove (weight), an old English unit of weight
- Clove (ship), a ship captained by John Saris
- Clove Brook, a stream in New Jersey, US
- Clove, a fictional character in The Hunger Games
- Clove hitch, a kind of knot
- Clove cigarette, Indonesian cigarettes made from tobacco, cloves and flavoring
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clove.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.