|Look up clove in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A clove is the aromatic dried flower bud of a tree in the family Myrtaceae.
Clove may also refer to:
- Garlic clove, a segment of a bulb (head) of garlic
- Clove (weight), an old English unit of weight
- Clove (ship), a ship captained by John Saris
- Clove Brook, a stream in New Jersey, US
- Clove, a fictional character in The Hunger Games
- Clove hitch, a kind of knot
- Clove cigarette, Indonesian cigarettes made from tobacco, cloves and flavoring
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clove.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.