|Full name||Club Deportivo Formas Íntimas|
|President||Liliana María Zapata Sierra|
|Manager||Juan Carlos Muñoz|
Club Deportivo Formas Íntimas are a Colombian women's football club based in Medellín. As there is no professional women's league in Colombia, the club is affiliated to the Liga Antioqueña de Fútbol.
The club was founded officially in 2002 by the clothing company Formas Íntimas, however they competed in the Liga Antioqueña de Fútbol since 2001, officially joining in 2003.
The club's first great achievement was to represent Colombian football in the inaugural 2009 Copa Libertadores de Fútbol Femenino. The club earned this right after the Federación Colombiana de Fútbol determined that they are the most representative women's club, due to their success in all levels of the Colombia women's national football team and in their achievements in the Torneo de la Feria de las Flores.
Formas Íntimas finished second in Group B, behind Universidad Autónoma of Paraguay, thereby proceeding to the semifinals, where they lost 5–0 to eventual champions Santos of Brazil. Formas Íntimas then defeated Everton of Chile 2–0 to capture the third place.
Formas Íntimas were eliminated in the group stage of the 2010 Copa Libertadores Group A's bottom team. In the 2011 edition the team was second in Group C, which was not enough to qualify for the semifinals.
- As of 29 October 2015
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Runners-up (1): 2013
- "Formas Íntimas representará a Colombia en la Copa Libertadores de Fútbol Femenino" (in Spanish). Liga Antioqueña de Fútbol. Retrieved September 27, 2009.
- "Formas Íntimas, a la Libertadores femenina" (in Spanish). La Tribuna del Fútbol. September 8, 2009. Retrieved September 20, 2009.[dead link]
- "Formas Íntimas representará a Colombia en primera Copa Libertadores femenina" (in Spanish). Yahoo Deportes México. September 16, 2009. Retrieved September 27, 2009.
- "Formas Íntimas, nombre del equipo que jugará por Colombia en primera Libertadores femenina" (in Spanish). Futbolred.com. Retrieved September 27, 2009.
- Felipe Sosa Vargas (September 27, 2009). "Equipo femenino de Medellín representárá a Colombia en Copa Libertadores de Brasil" (in Spanish). El Tiempo. Archived from the original on September 23, 2012. Retrieved September 27, 2009.
- "Íntimas del fútbol" (in Spanish). En la Jugada.com. September 16, 2009. Retrieved September 27, 2009.