(Redirected from Coat (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coat is naturally the skin of humans and other animals, or can refer to any one of the following:
- Coat, a layer of a certain substance, usually paint
- Coat (animal), the natural fur coat of an animal
- Coat (dog), the natural hair coat of a dog
- Coat (clothing), an article of clothing for humans
- Coat of arms, a heraldic design used to identify a nation, city, family, or individual
- Lounge coat, another term for the lounge jacket as part of a lounge suit
- Rug (animal covering), also known as an ananimal coat, an article of clothing for animals
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.