From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coat is naturally the skin of humans and other animals, or can refer to any one of the following:
- Coat, a layer of a certain substance, usually paint
- Coat (animal), the natural fur coat of an animal
- Coat (dog), the natural fur coat of a dog
- Coat (clothing), an article of clothing for humans
- Coat of arms, a heraldic design used to identify a nation, city, family, or individual
- Rug (animal covering), also known as an ananimal coat, an article of clothing for animals
- Coate, a village in the parish of Bishops Cannings, Maidstone, Wiltshire, England, UK
- Coats (disambiguation)
- Cote (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.