Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coats in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coats may refer to:
- Coats, Kansas, US
- Coats, North Carolina, US
- Coats Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Coats Land, region of Antarctica
- Coat (clothing), an outer garment
- Coats' disease, a human eye disorder
- Coats Mission, British military mission 1941–42
- Coats Group, a multinational sewing and needlecraft supplies manufacturer
- Coats Steam Car, American automobile manufactured 1922–23
- Stewart-Coats, American automobile manufactured only in 1922
- Cadet Organizations Administration and Training Service, a sub-component of the Canadian Forces Reserves
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coats.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.