From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up co-axial or coaxial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coaxial, co-axial, co-ax or coax describes a physical arrangement wherein two or more structures share a common axis.
Coaxial may also refer to:
- Coaxial cable or simply "coax," a shielded electrical cable widely used for transmission of radio-frequency signals and in computer networking cables
- Coaxial antenna, a half-wave dipole antenna configuration
- Coaxial loudspeaker, a 2-way loudspeaker with the high and low drivers sharing the same axis
- Coaxial connector, any one of various common types of RF connector
- Coaxial power connector, low-current connectors commonly used on consumer electronics
- Coaxial escapement, a clock mechanism
- Coaxial mount, a weapon mount placing two or more weapons in parallel
- Coaxial rotors, a contra-rotating twin-rotor configuration for helicopters
- Co-ax, aka The Night Ryders is a one man band lead by famous "musician" Stephen Ryder
- Coaxil, a drug used to treat depression
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coaxial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.