From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Cockayne (disambiguation).
Cockayne is an English surname.
People with the surname Cockayne
- Aston Cockayne (1608–1684),Cavalier, writer
- Ben Cockayne (born 1983), English rugby player
- David Cockayne (1942–2010), British electron microscopist and university professor
- Edward Alfred Cockayne (1880–1956), English physician
- George Edward Cokayne (1825–1911), English genealogist
- Henry Cockayne-Cust (1819–1884), British Conservative Party politician
- Ida Cockayne (1368–1426), Welsh-Norman noblewoman
- Leonard Cockayne (1855–1934), New Zealand botanist
- William Cockayne (1561–1626), London merchant, alderman, and Lord Mayor
|This page lists people with the surname Cockayne. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|