From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cogito in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cogito may refer to:
- Cogito, Semantic Intelligence platform developed and patented by Expert System (EXSY.MI)
- Cogito ergo sum
- Cogito.org, online community for gifted youth
- Cogito (magazine), a philosophical magazine
- Cogito (software), a frontend to the git revision control software
- Cogito Project, an experimental project developed by a Computer Science student at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cogito.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.