Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cola is a type of soft drink.
Cola may also refer to:
- Columbia, South Carolina, nicknamed Cola Town
Arts and media
- "Cola" (Lana Del Rey song), 2012 song by Lana Del Rey
- "Cola" (CamelPhat & Elderbrook song), a 2017 song by CamelPhat & Elderbrook
- Cola (moth), a genus of moths of the family Noctuidae
- Cola (plant), the genus of plants from which the kola nut is harvested
- Collision avoidance (spacecraft), the process of preventing a spacecraft from colliding
- COLA (software architecture) or Combined Object Lambda Architecture, a system for experimenting with software design
- Cola (name), a surname and given name
- Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels, Roman Catholic cathedral in Los Angeles, California
- Cost-of-living adjustment, adjustment of salaries based on changes in a cost-of-living index
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.