Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cold storage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cold storage may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- CoLD SToRAGE, an alias of the musician Tim Wright (born 1967)
- Cold Storage (1951 film), a 1951 animated short film starring Disney's Pluto
- The Walking Dead: Cold Storage, a 2012 4-part webisode series for The Walking Dead TV series
- Cold storage, an offline cryptocurrency wallet
- Cold Storage (supermarket), a supermarket found in Singapore and Malaysia
- In the context of computer data storage (and backup) the term "cold storage" is "long term storage".
- Cryobiology, a branch of biology that studies the effects of low temperatures on living things
- Postponement, a business strategy which maximizes possible benefit and minimizes risk by delaying further investment
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cold storage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.