(Redirected from Cole Harbour (disambiguation))
Cole Harbour may refer to:
Bodies of water
- Cole Harbour (natural harbour) in Nova Scotia
- Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia, a community in the Halifax Regional Municipality
- Cole Harbour (Guysborough), Nova Scotia, a community in Guysborough, Nova Scotia
- Cole Harbour 30, Nova Scotia, a Mi'kmaq reserve
- Coleharbor, North Dakota
- Cole Harbour-Eastern Passage, a provincial electoral district in Nova Scotia
- Dartmouth—Cole Harbour, a federal electoral district in Nova Scotia
- Cole Harbour (electoral district), a former provincial electoral district in Nova Scotia
- Dartmouth-Cole Harbour (provincial electoral district), which is no longer in existence
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.