|Look up colombo or Colombo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colombo may refer to:
- Colombo, the largest city and former capital of Sri Lanka
- Colombo (surname)
- Colombo (herb)
- Colombo (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Colombo (crater), a lunar crater
- Colombo District, an administrative district of Sri Lanka which includes Colombo city
- Colombo, Paraná, Brazil
- Colombo Yogurt
- Colombo crime family, an American crime family based in New York
- Bagalini Colombo, an Italian ultralight aircraft design
- Operation Colombo, an operation undertaken by the DINA
- Colombo (film), 2017 upcoming Sri Lankan Sinhala film
- Christopher Columbus, English rendition of Cristoforo Colombo
- Columbo, television show, sometimes mistakenly spelled "Colombo".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colombo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.