Jump to navigation Jump to search
Colonna is an Italian word for column. The name Colonna may refer to :
- Colonna, Lazio, a comune in the Province of Rome
- Colonna, City of Rome, a rione in Rome
- Capo Colonna, a cape of Calabria
- Palazzo Colonna, a palatial block of buildings in central Rome
- Castel Colonna, a comune in the Province of Ancona
- Colonna (surname)
- Colonna family: a noble family from Rome. (Not to be confused with the Spanish Coloma family).
- Colonna (typeface)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colonna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.