From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Columba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Columbo may also refer to:
- Franco Columbo
- Russ Columbo, an American singer, violinist and actor
- Chris Columbo, an American jazz drummer
- an alternative spelling of the common Italian surname Colombo
- Colombo, the city in Sri Lanka (an old spelling)
- columbo (herb)
- Columbo (band)
- Columbo, a character in videogames Bust a Groove and Bust a Groove 2
- Kolumbo (volcano), a large underwater volcano in the Aegean Sea
- Colombo (disambiguation)
- Columba (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Columbo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.