Jump to navigation Jump to search
Comino is an island off Malta in the Mediterranean Sea.
Comino may also refer to:
- Comino Valley in central Italy
- Demetrius Comino (1902–1988), Australian inventor
- Comino Foundation, a training charity started by the inventor
- Athanassio Comino (1844–1897), an oyster merchant in Australia
- Domenico Comino, an Italian politician
- Another name for cumin, the spice
- A traditional Mexican spice mixture of whole Black Peppercorns and Cumin seed
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.