Common sense (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up common sense in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Common sense is the body of ideas widely understood as prudent and sound in judgment without dependence upon specialized knowledge.
Common Sense may also refer to:
- Written prose:
- Common Sense (pamphlet) (1770s), series of tracts by Thomas Paine on American independence
- Musical albums:
- Other media:
- Common Sense (film) (1920), American silent drama film directed by Louis Chaudet
- "Common Sense Training", Nintendo DS game AKA Kanshuu Nippon Joushikiryoku Kentei Kyoukai: Imasara Hito ni wa Kikenai Otona no Joushikiryoku Training DS
- Common Sense, an American history podcast by Dan Carlin
- Common (rapper), Lonnie Rashid Lynne, Jr (born 1972), an American artist formerly known as Common Sense
- Common Sense (band), reggae
- Common Sense Media, a San Francisco-based non-profit organization
- Scottish Common Sense Realism philosophy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Common sense.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.