Common sense (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up common sense in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Common sense refers to beliefs or propositions that seem to many people to be prudent and sound in judgment without dependence upon esoteric knowledge.
Common Sense may also refer to:
- Common Sense (pamphlet), a political tract by Thomas Paine.
- Common Sense (book), a book by Tony Benn, published in 1993
- Common Sense, a 2009 book by Glenn Beck
- Common Sense (magazine), a U.S.-based independent left-wing magazine published in 1932–1946
- Common Sense (online series), podcast series by Dan Carlin
- Common Sense (program), a radio and Internet political commentary program by Paul Jacob
- Common Sense (series), a series of books published by Gollancz
- Common Sense (hip-hop artist) also known as Common (born 1972)
- Common Sense (band), a reggae group
- Common Sense (John Prine album),1975 album
- Common Sense (Joel Cummins album)
- Common Sense (film), a 1920 American silent drama film directed by Louis Chaudet
- Kanshuu Nippon Joushikiryoku Kentei Kyoukai: Imasara Hito ni wa Kikenai Otona no Joushikiryoku Training DS, a game for the Nintendo DS, commonly referred to as Common Sense Training
- Common Sense Media, a San Francisco-based non-profit organization
- Scottish Common Sense Realism philosophy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title '.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.