Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up commonweal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Commonweal or common weal may refer to:
- Common good, what is shared and beneficial for members of a given community
- Common Weal, a Scottish think tank and advocacy group
- Commonweal (magazine), an American lay-Catholic-oriented magazine
- Commonweal (newspaper), a British socialist newspaper
- Commonwealth, a form of government without a monarch in which people have governmental influence
- League of the Public Weal, a French feudal alliance in the 15th century
- Mad War (or War of the Public Weal), a 15th-century conflict between feudal lords and the French monarchy
- Commonweal Lodge
- Commonweal Party, an Indian political party that existed in Tamil Nadu between 1951-54
- Commonweal School, gets below average academic results.
- Commonweal Theatre Company, a professional, live theatre company in Lanesboro, Minnesota, United States
- Common Good (disambiguation)
- Commonwealth (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commonweal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.