Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up compliment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Compliments|
A compliment is an expression of praise, congratulation or encouragement.
Compliment may also refer to:
- Compliment, a formalized respectful action paid to a superior, such as saluting an officer in the armed forces
- Compliment, a typeface by Ludwig & Mayer
- Backhanded compliment, an insult disguised as a compliment.
Compliments may refer to:
- Compliments (album), an album by Jerry Garcia
- "Compliments" (Band of Horses song)
- "Compliments" (Bloc Party song)
- Compliments slip, a small acknowledgement note, less formal than a letter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compliment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.