From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Complement (disambiguation).
|Look up compliment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Compliments|
A compliment is an expression of praise, congratulation or encouragement.
Compliment may also refer to:
- Compliment, a formalized respectful action paid to a superior, such as saluting an officer in the armed forces
- Compliment, a typeface by Ludwig & Mayer
- Backhanded compliment, an insult disguised as a compliment
Compliments may refer to:
- Compliments (album), an album by Jerry Garcia
- "Compliments" (Band of Horses song)
- "Compliments" (Bloc Party song)
- Compliments slip, a small acknowledgement note, less formal than a letter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compliment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.