From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Compostela may refer to:
- Azua de Compostela, Azua, Dominican Republic
- Compostela de Indias, Nayarit, Mexico
- Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Spain
- Compostela Valley, a province in Mindanao, Philippines
- Compostela, Compostela Valley, a municipality in Compostela Valley
- Compostela, Cebu, a municipality in Visayas, Philippines
- Compostela (album), a 2014 album by Canadian singer-songwriter Jenn Grant
- SD Compostela, Spanish football team
- University of Santiago de Compostela, public university in the city of Santiago de Compostela founded in 1495
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.