Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up computerize in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Computerize may refer to:
- Computerization: equipping something with or the usage of and associated automation by computers and software
- Business process reengineering that converts a manual process into one done by a computer
- Equipping with a general purpose computer, embedded computer, or computer system
- Inputting data (computing) into computers
- Digitizing information for computers
- Creating computer-generated content
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Computerize.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.