From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up condition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Condition or conditions may refer to:
- Logical conditional
- Necessary and sufficient condition, condition of another means that the former statement is true if and only if the latter is true
- Exception handling#Condition systems, a generalization of exceptions in exception handling
- Condition (SQL), a filtering mechanism in relational database queries
- Condition variable, a synchronization primitive
- Condition (film), a 2011 film
- Conditions (album), 2009 debut album by Australian rock band The Temper Trap
- Conditions (magazine), a lesbian feminist literary annual
- Conditions (band), an American rock band
- "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)", a song covered by Supergrass under the shortened title "Condition"
- Condition number, a measure of a matrix in digital computation
- Conditions (Russia), part of the constitution of Russia, signed by Anna of Russia in 1730
- Diazepam, a drug also known by the trade name Condition
- In contract law, part of covenants, conditions and restrictions
- Living condition
- Medical condition, as a synonym for disease
- State of being
- Status effect, a condition in computer gaming
- All pages beginning with "Condition"
- All pages with titles containing "Condition"
- Conditional (disambiguation)
- Conditioner (disambiguation)
- Conditioning (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Condition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.