From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Condition (disambiguation))
|Look up condition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Condition or conditions may refer to:
In philosophy and logic
- Condition (philosophy)
- Material conditional, a logical connective used to form "if...then..." statements
- Necessary and sufficient condition, a statement which is true if and only if another given statement is true
In science and technology
In computer science
- Exception handling#Condition systems, a generalization of exceptions in exception handling
- Condition (SQL), a filtering mechanism in relational database queries
- Condition number, a measure of a matrix in digital computation
- Condition variable, a synchronization primitive
In arts and entertainment
- Condition (film), a 2011 film
- Conditions (album), 2009 debut album by Australian rock band The Temper Trap
- Conditions (magazine), an annual lesbian feminist literary magazine
- Conditions (band), an American rock band
- "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)", a song covered by Supergrass under the shortened title "Condition"
- Status effect, a temporary condition of a character in computer gaming
- Conditions (Russia), part of the constitution of Russia, signed by Anna of Russia in 1730
- In contract law, part of covenants, conditions and restrictions
- Living condition
- State of being
- All pages beginning with "Condition"
- All pages with a title containing Condition
- Conditional (disambiguation)
- Conditioner (disambiguation)
- Conditioning (disambiguation)
- State (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Condition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.