Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up confidence man in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A confidence man is a practitioner of confidence tricks.
Confidence Man may also refer to:
- "Confidence Man" (Lost), episode of television series
- Confidence Man (album), by Matt Pryor
- The Confidence Man (film), 1924 silent film directed by Victor Heerman
- The Confidence-Man, novel by Herman Melville
- Confidence Man, an Indie Pop band
- The Confessions of Felix Krull, Confidence Man, a.k.a. Confessions of Felix Krull, unfinished novel by Thomas Mann
- Con man (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Confidence man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.