From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Consol (disambiguation))
Consol may refer to:consolidator who buys in bulk and sells to other agents. Example: Travel Consol a British Travel Company
- Consol Energy, an American coal mining company
- Consol Energy Center, the home arena of the Pittsburgh Penguins, named after the above coal mining company
- Consol (bond), a type of perpetual bond issued by the government of the United Kingdom
- A&M Consolidated High School, a four-year public high school in College Station, Texas
- Consol radio navigation system, A long range radio navigation system for aircraft used 1930s-1991
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Consol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.