Content development is the process of originating (creating), editing, manipulating and maintaining the contents in order to provide knowledgeable fillings to the users. Contents developed aid a lot in establishing and growing the thinking and gaining overall information about the person, company, organization, nation and almost all the fields.
Content development is distinct from topic selection (a high-level idea such as "productivity", "social media" and so on), topic development (the main points to express in a piece of content about a given topic), and presenting the content (public speaking, writing etc.)
|Look up development in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Content development may also refer to:
- Authoring, originating content for any medium
- Content designer, designing content for any medium
- Editing content for any medium
- Content development (web), developing content for the World Wide Web
- Technical content development (traditionally called Technical Writing), developing product-related content to help end-users, support, partners and clients to understand and master products
- Content development at Wikiversity - creating learning resources
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Content development.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.