Contos is a collection of short stories by Eça de Queiroz. It was first published in 1902, two years after his death.
- Singularidades de uma rapariga loura (Peculiarities of a Fair-haired Girl)
- Um poeta lírico (A Lyric Poet)
- No moinho (The Mill)
- Civilização (Civilization)
- O tesouro (The Treasure)
- Frei Genebro (Friar Genebro)
- Adão e Eva no Paraíso (Adam and Eve in Paradise)
- A aia (The Nurse)
- O defunto (The Hanged Man: literally, The Defunct One)
- José Matias
- A perfeição (The Perfection)
- O suave milagre (The Soft Miracle)
"Singularidades de uma rapariga Loura" (Peculiarities of a Fair-haired Gir) was adapted to cinema by Portuguese filmmaker Manoel de Oliveira in 2009. See Eccentricities of a Blonde-haired Girl.