From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Contribution refers to the act of contributing or the thing contributed (such as personal time, money, ideas, private property or assistance).
|Look up contribution in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contribution may refer to:
Contribute may also refer to:
- Contribution (Law): a payment between defendants with joint and several liability to apportion liability
- Contribution margin in cost accounting and analysis
- Adobe Contribute Web editing software
- Publication in a newspaper, magazine, etc.
- "Contribution" (song), a song by Mica Paris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contribution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- "TheFreeDictionary - Contribution". Retrieved 3 January 2016.