From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Contribution (disambiguation))
Contribution refers to the act of contributing or the thing contributed (such as personal time, money, ideas, private property or assistance).
|Look up contribution in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contribution may also refer to:
- Contribution (Law): a payment between defendants with joint and several liability to apportion liability
- Publication in a newspaper, magazine, etc.
- Contribution margin in cost accounting and analysis
- "Contribution" (song), a song by Mica Paris
Contribute may refer to:
- Adobe Contribute Web editing software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contribution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- "TheFreeDictionary - Contribution". Retrieved 3 January 2016.