Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cooler, chilly bin, cool box, or ice chest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cooler is a cool box; a device, container, or room that cools or keeps its contents cool.
Cooler may also refer to:
Alternate terms for
Industry and technology
- Evaporative cooler, a type of humidifier used in place of an air conditioner
- Cooler (oil), a radiator to cool engine oil in an engine
- Laptop cooler, a pad or mat for cooling laptop or notebook computers
- Intercooler, an air-to-air or air-to-liquid heat exchange device
Entertainment and recreation
- The Cooler, a 2003 American film
- The Cooler (night club), a music and performance venue in New York City
- Cooler (Dragon Ball), a fictional character in Dragonball Z movies
- The Cooler, a 1974 spy novel by George Markstein
- Cooler (or C**ler), a 1996 album by Collapsed Lung
- Cooler, in poker terminology, a strong poker hand that loses to a stronger one
Food and beverage
- Wine cooler, an alcoholic beverage made from wine and fruit juice
- Water cooler, a device that cools and dispenses water
- Boston cooler, ginger ale and vanilla ice cream
- Sherbet cooler, sherbet, vanilla syrup, and seltzer water
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cooler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.