From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coolie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coolie is a historical term for indentured labourers and a contemporary racial slur.
Coolie may also refer to:
- Coolie (dog breed), an Australian dog breed
Art, entertainment, and media
- Coolie (1983 Hindi film), an Indian Bollywood film
- Coolie (1983 Malayalam film), a 1983 Malayalam language film
- Coolie (1995 film), a Tamil film
- Coolie (2004 film), a Bengali action film
- Coolie No. 1 (1991 film), a Telugu film directed by K. Raghavendra Rao starring Venkatesh and Tabu
- Coolie No. 1 (1995 film), a Bollywood film directed by David Dhawan starring Karisma Kapoor and Govinda
- Coolie (novel), a 1936 novel by Mulk Raj Anand
- Coolie Woman, (Coolie woman: the odyssey of indenture), a 2013 biographical migration/indenture study by Gaiutra Bahadur
- The Coolies, a 1980s American alternative rock band from Atlanta, Georgia
- Coulee, a deep steep-sided ravine formed by erosion
- Coulis, a type of puréed sauce
- Kuli (disambiguation)
- Quli (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coolie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.