Jump to navigation Jump to search
Coppola may refer to:
- Coppola (surname), people with the surname Coppola
- Coppola (cap), a traditional flat cap worn by men in Sicily
- Coppola, a character from "Der Sandmann", a short story by E. T. A. Hoffmann
- Ana Coppola, a character from Ichigo Mashimaro
- Villaggio Coppola, an Italian hamlet of Castel Volturno municipality
- Coppola Industria Alimentare, an Italian food processing company
- Coppola Foods, an Italian family owned food company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coppola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.