From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cordon Blue)
Not to be confused with Corbin Bleu.
|Look up cordon bleu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cordon bleu may refer to:
- Cordon bleu (blue ribbon) of the Ordre du Saint-Esprit, Order of the Holy Spirit, also known as the Cordon Bleu Religious Order
- Cordon bleu (dish), an escalope of veal, chicken or pork stuffed with ham and cheese, then breaded and fried
- Several species of small passerine birds in the genus Uraeginthus, such as the Blue-breasted Cordon-bleu
Cordon Bleu may refer to:
- Le Cordon Bleu, international group of hospitality management and cooking schools teaching French cuisine
- Cordon Bleu (album), by the Dutch rock group Solution
- Order of the Holy Spirit, ornated with a blue silk ribon.
- La Cuisinière Cordon Bleu, magazine predecessor to LCB Le Cordon Bleu institute
- Blue ribbon (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cordon Bleu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.