July 3, 1952
Pendleton, Oregon, United States
|Died||September 28, 2003 (aged 51)|
Cork Hubbert (July 3, 1952 – September 28, 2003) was an American film and television actor.
Hubbert was born Carl Hubbert in Pendleton, Oregon. He is best known for the roles of Luther on the American television show The Charmings, Rollo Sweet in Under the Rainbow and Brown Tom in the Ridley Scott film Legend. He is also featured in the supporting cast of the 1985 Nancy Allen comedy Not for Publication. He also starred as Cousin Lymon in The Ballad of the Sad Café.
- Property (1979)
- Where the Buffalo Roam (1980) - Briggs, Bell Captain
- Caveman (1981) - Ta
- Under the Rainbow (1981) - Rollo Sweet
- Not for Publication (1984) - Odo
- Legend (1985) - Brown Tom
- Sinbad of the Seven Seas (1989) - Poochie the dwarf
- Criminal Act (1989) - Slater
- The Ballad of the Sad Café (1991) - Cousin Lymon
- Date Less (2000) - Tattoo on Ass Julio
- "Magnum, P.I." (1983) - Season 4, Episode 3 - Waldo Norris
- "Cork Hubbert". TV.com.
- Maslin, Janet (July 31, 1981). "Under the Rainbow (1981) MADCAP 'UNDER THE RAINBOW'". The New York Times.
- Canby, Vincent (April 18, 1986). "THE SCREEN: RIDLEY SCOTT'S 'LEGEND'". The New York Times.
- "Not For Publication". Sundance.org.
- Canby, Vincent (March 28, 1991). "Review/Film Festival; Vanessa Redgrave In a Cursed Triangle Of Love and Hate". The New York Times.
- Lentz III, Harris M. (2003). Obituaries in the Performing Arts, 2003: Film, Television, Radio, Theatre, Dance, Music, Cartoons and Pop Culture. p. 201.