From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up corkscrew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A corkscrew is a tool for drawing stopping corks from bottles.
Corkscrew may also refer to:
- Corkscrew (comics), a mutant in Marvel Comics' X-Statix
- Corkscrew, a professional wrestling aerial technique
- Corkscrew (program), SSH over HTTPS
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, a tree and bird sanctuary in Florida
- Corkscrew, a robot on Robot Wars
- Genlisea, the corkscrew plant
- Korketrekkeren ("The Corkscrew"), a former Olympic bobsled track in Oslo, Norway
- Corkscrew esophagus, an appearance of Diffuse esophageal spasm
- Corkscrew (roller coaster element), a type of roller coaster inversion
- Corkscrew (Alton Towers), a defunct roller coaster at Alton Towers in the United Kingdom
- Corkscrew (Cedar Point), at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio
- Corkscrew (Knott's Berry Farm), the first steel inverting amusement park roller coaster
- Corkscrew (Michigan's Adventure), at Michigan's Adventure in Muskegon, Michigan
- Corkscrew (Playland), at Playland in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Corkscrew (Silverwood), at Silverwood in Idaho
- Corkscrew (Valleyfair), at Valleyfair in Shakopee, Minnesota
- Canobie Corkscrew, at Canobie Lake Park in Salem, New Hampshire
- Sea Viper (roller coaster), formerly known as Corkscrew at Sea World, Australia
- Bottle opener, a device that enables the removal of metal bottle caps from bottles
- Helix, a twisted shape like a spring, screw or a spiral staircase
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, a racetrack near Monterey, California, which includes a turn called "The Corkscrew"
- Water slide, a type of slide designed for warm-weather or indoor recreational use at water parks
- Tube curls, a ringlet hairstyle resembling a corkscrew
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corkscrew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.