Cornelius may refer to:
- Cornelius (name), a Roman family name and a masculine given name
- Pope Cornelius, pope from AD 251 to 253
- St. Cornelius (disambiguation), multiple saints
- Cornelius (musician), stage name of Keigo Oyamada
- Cornelius the Centurion, Roman centurion considered by Christians to be the first Gentile to convert to the Christian faith
- Cornelius keg, a metal container originally used by the soft drink industry
- Adam E. Cornelius (ship, 1973), the largest lake freighter built in Toledo, Ohio
- Cornelius (play), play by John Boynton Priestley
- Cornelius Low House, a Georgian manor in New Jersey
- Cornelia (disambiguation)
- Corneliu (disambiguation)
- Cornelis (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cornelius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.