Jump to navigation Jump to search
Corum may refer to:
- Gene Corum (b. 1921), American football coach
- James Corum, American military historian
- Lora L. Corum (1899-1949), American racecar driver
- Çorum, city in Turkey; capital of Çorum Province
- Çorum Province, district in Turkey's Black Sea Region
- Corum (Montpellier), building in Montpellier, France
- Corum, Oklahoma, an unincorporated community in the American state.
- Corum Jhaelen Irsei, protagonist in a series of books published between 1971 and 1974
- Corum, supplement to role-playing game Stormbringer, published in 2001 by Darcsyde Productions
- Corum (watchmakers), Swiss watch manufacturing concern based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Canton of Neuchâtel
- Corum II: Dark Lord, 1999 video game
- Corum Jhaelen Irsei, fictional character
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.