Jump to navigation Jump to search
Corum may refer to:
- Gene Corum (b. 1921), American football coach
- James Corum, American military historian
- Lora L. Corum (1899-1949), American racecar driver
- Çorum, city in Turkey; capital of Çorum Province
- Çorum Province, district in Turkey's Black Sea Region
- Corum (Montpellier), building in Montpellier, France
- Corum, Oklahoma, an unincorporated community in the American state.
- Corum Jhaelen Irsei, protagonist in a series of books published between 1971 and 1974
- Corum, supplement to role-playing game Stormbringer, published in 2001 by Darcsyde Productions
- Corum (watchmakers), Swiss watch manufacturing concern based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Canton of Neuchâtel
- Corum II: Dark Lord, 1999 video game
- Corum Jhaelen Irsei, fictional character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.