Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up corus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corus may refer to:
- Çörüş, Gazipaşa, a village in Antalya Province, Turkey
Facilities and structures
- Corus Quay, Toronto, Ontario, Canada; an office tower
- Corus, a fictional world that is the setting for the fantasy series The Corean Chronicles by L. E. Modesitt, Jr.
- Corus or Caurus, one of the Anemoi and the Roman god of the northwest wind
- Corus (mythology), in Greek mythology the spirit and personification of surfeit and disdain
- Battle of Corus (281 BC)
- Corus Group plc, UK/Netherlands steel company
- Corus Bankshares, a financial holding group
- Corus Entertainment, a Canadian entertainment company
- Corus Québec (formerly Radiomédia), a news-talk radio network
- Corus Hotels, hotel chain
- Corus chess tournament, former name for the held in the Netherlands, formerly sponsored by Corus plc
- Corus (Port Talbot) RFC, former name of Welsh rugby football club Tata Steel RFC
- Corus Steel FC, former name of Welsh football club Tata Steel F.C.
- Corus (genus), a genus of beetles in the longhorn subfamily Lamiinae
- Miletus croton corus (M. c. corus), a subspecies of butterfly
- Papilio corus (P. corus) or Euploea phaenareta corus (E. p. corus), a former species now subspecies of butterfly
- Corus, a fictional automobile manufacturer featured in Cross Racing Championship 2005, L.A. Street Racing and Project Torque, all of which are games developed by Invictus Games.
- CÓRus, Irish choir
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- Barker v Corus (UK) plc (2006) a UK House of Lords decision on industrial liability in tort law
- All pages with titles beginning with Corus
- All pages with titles containing Corus
- Coordination of United Revolutionary Organizations (CORU) a U.S.-sponsored Cuban counter-revolutionary anti-communist force
- Chorus (disambiguation)
- Korus (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.