Corus may refer to:
- Corus Group plc, UK/Netherlands steel company
- Corus chess tournament, former name for the held in the Netherlands
- Corus Bankshares, a financial holding group
- Corus Entertainment, a Canadian entertainment company
- Corus Hotels, hotel chain
- Corus or Caurus, one of the Anemoi and the Roman god of the northwest wind
- Corus (mythology), in Greek mythology the spirit and personification of surfeit and disdain
- Çörüş, Gazipaşa, a village in Antalya Province, Turkey
- Corus (Port Talbot) RFC, former name of Welsh rugby football club Tata Steel RFC
- Corus Steel FC, former name of Welsh football club Tata Steel F.C.
- Corus, a fictional world that is the setting for the fantasy series The Corean Chronicles by L. E. Modesitt, Jr.
- Corus (genus), a genus of beetles in the longhorn subfamily Lamiinae
- CÓRus, Irish choir
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.