Jump to navigation Jump to search
Corus may refer to:
- Corus Group plc, UK/Netherlands steel company
- Corus chess tournament, former name for the held in the Netherlands
- Corus Bankshares, a financial holding group
- Corus Entertainment, a Canadian entertainment company
- Corus Hotels, hotel chain
- Corus or Caurus, one of the Anemoi and the Roman god of the northwest wind
- Corus (mythology), in Greek mythology the spirit and personification of surfeit and disdain
- Çörüş, Gazipaşa, a village in Antalya Province, Turkey
- Corus (Port Talbot) RFC, former name of Welsh rugby football club Tata Steel RFC
- Corus Steel FC, former name of Welsh football club Tata Steel F.C.
- Corus, a fictional world that is the setting for the fantasy series The Corean Chronicles by L. E. Modesitt, Jr.
- Corus (genus), a genus of beetles in the longhorn subfamily Lamiinae
- CÓRus, Irish choir
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.