From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cosmopolitan (disambiguation))
|Look up cosmopolitan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cosmopolitan may refer to:
- World citizen, one who eschews traditional geopolitical divisions derived from national citizenship
- Cosmopolitanism, the idea that all of humanity belongs to a single moral community
- Cosmopolitan (magazine), a magazine for women, sometimes referred to as "Cosmo"
- Cosmopolitan (film), a 2003 film starring Roshan Seth
- Cosmopolitan Television, a satellite/cable television channel
- Cosmopolitan Productions, a defunct United States film production company
- CC-109 Cosmopolitan, an aircraft, the RCAF version of the Canadair CL-66
- Cosmopolitan automobile company, a defunct American car maker
- Nash Cosmopolitan, a defunct car model from Nash Motors
- Rootless cosmopolitan, a Soviet derogatory epithet during Joseph Stalin's anti-Semitic campaign of 1949–1953
- Food and drink
- Cosmopolitan (cocktail), also known as a "Cosmo"
- Cosmopolitan distribution, in biogeography, biological categories which can be found almost anywhere around the world
- Cosmopolitan (Vanessa cardui) or painted lady, a butterfly
- Hotels and resorts
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, a luxury resort casino and hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, which opened in December 2010
- Cosmopolitan Hotel in Hong Kong
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cosmopolitan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.