From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Costume Museum)
|Part of a series on|
Costume museum may refer to:
Other costume museums:
- Centre National du Costume de Scene, France
- Devonshire Collection of Period Costume, England
- Korea Museum of Modern Costume
- Museum of Ayrshire Country Life and Costume, Scotland
- Museum of the History of the Greek Costume, Greece
- National Museum of Costume, Scotland
- National Museum of Costume and Fashion, Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Costume museum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.