From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Courtney.
Courtenay may refer to:
- Courtenay, British Columbia, a city on the east coast of Vancouver Island
- Courtenay River, on Vancouver Island, British Columbia
- Courtenay, Isère, a commune in the Isère département
- Courtenay, Loiret, a commune in the Loiret département
In New Zealand
- Courtenay, New Zealand, a locality in the Selwyn District
- Courtenay (New Zealand electorate), a former electorate in Canterbury, based on the locality of the same name
- Courtenay River, the short-lived European name of the Waimakariri River
In the United States
- Courtenay, North Dakota, a city in Stutsman County
- Courtenay, Florida, an unincorporated community in Brevard County
- Courtenay Place (disambiguation)
- Courtenay (surname)
- House of Courtenay
- William Courtenay (disambiguation) (and probably others)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Courtenay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.