From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up covering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Covering may refer to:
- In topology:
- In graph theory:
- Vertex cover – a set of vertices incident on every edge
- Edge cover – a set of edges incident on every vertex
- Covering graph – a graph related to another graph via a covering map
- cycle double cover, a family of cycles that includes every edge exactly twice
- clique cover, a family of cliques that includes every vertex
- path cover, a family of paths that includes every vertex
- biclique cover, a family of complete bipartite graphs that includes every edge
- Covering code, where every word is close to some codeword
- Covering lemma in set theory (specifically large cardinal theory)
- Covering number of a metric space, the minimum number of smaller balls needed to cover a unit ball
- Covering problems, computational tasks of finding a small family of sets whose union is a given set
- Covering set, in number theory, a set of prime numbers dividing all the elements of a sequence of numbers
- Window covering
- Covering a base, in baseball
- Hat, head covering
- Cover versions, recording or performance by musicians of other artists' songs
- In the world of opera, acting as an understudy for singers of leading roles
- Covering: The Hidden Assault on Our Civil Rights, a book by Kenji Yoshino on legal inequality
- All pages beginning with "Covering"
- All pages with titles containing "Covering"
- Coverage (disambiguation)
- Couverture (disambiguation)
- Cover (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Covering.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.