Cowichan // may refer either to:
- the Cowichan peoples, the Quamichan
- the Cowichan Tribes First Nation located in and around Duncan, British Columbia
- the Cowichan Valley, a region on Vancouver Island centred on Duncan, British Columbia, which contains:
- the Cowichan sweater, a heavy-wool knit animal and geometric patterns made by the women of the Cowichan people.
- British Columbia provincial electoral districts
- Cowichan - 1871-1920
- Cowichan-Alberni, 1894 only
- Cowichan-Newcastle 1920 - 1963
- Cowichan-Malahat 1966-1986
- Cowichan-Ladysmith 1991–2005
- Nanaimo-North Cowichan 2009–present
- Canadian federal electoral districts
- Cowichan—Malahat—The Islands 1976 - 1987
- Nanaimo—Cowichan 1987–present
- Nanaimo—Cowichan—The Islands 1962 - 1976
- Cowichan, a steamship that operated in British Columbia from 1908 to 1925.
- HMCS Cowichan, the name of three vessels in the Canadian Navy;
- HMCS Cowichan (J146), a Canadian Bangor-class minesweeper commissioned in 1941 and sold in 1946.
- HMCS Cowichan (MCB 147), a Canadian Bay-class minesweeper commissioned in 1953 and sold to France in 1954.
- HMCS Cowichan (MCB 162), a Canadian Bay-class minesweeper commissioned in 1957 and decommissioned in 1997 .
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cowichan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.