Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Cracker Jack or crackerjack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crackerjack is an exceptionally fine or excellent thing or person.
Cracker Jack is a snack consisting of caramel-coated popcorn and peanuts.
Cracker Jack or Crackerjack may also refer to:
- Cracker Jack, Pennsylvania, United States, an unincorporated community
- Crackerjack, roller derby competitor, founder of the Mad Rollin' Dolls
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Cracker Jack (Street Fighter), a character exclusive in Street Fighter EX fighting games
- Crackerjack, a superhero in the comic book Astro City
- Crackerjack (1938 film), a 1938 British comedy crime film directed by Albert de Courville
- Crackerjack (1994 film), a 1994 adventure film starring Thomas Ian Griffith, Nastassja Kinski, Christopher Plummer
- Crackerjack (2002 film), a 2002 Australian comedy
- Crackerjack 3, a 2000 spy film starring Bo Svenson
- Arthur Smith & His Crackerjacks, the band on The Arthur Smith Show
- The Crackerjacks (band), a popular 1960s Memphis garage rock group
- Crackjack, a magazine supplement with the Bristol Evening Post
- Crackerjack Productions, an Australian independent television production company
- Crackerjack! (TV series), a British children's comedy television series, running from 1955 until 1984
- Crackerjack, a nutcracker that uses a ratchet to crack the shell
- Crackerjacks, a nickname for the United States Navy enlisted dress uniforms
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crackerjack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.