Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Cracker Jack or crackerjack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crackerjack is an exceptionally fine or excellent thing or person.
Cracker Jack is a snack consisting of caramel-coated popcorn and peanuts.
Cracker Jack or Crackerjack may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Crackerjack (TV series), a British children's comedy television series, running from 1955 until 1984
- Crackerjack (1938 film), a 1938 British comedy crime film directed by Albert de Courville
- Crackerjack (1994 film), a 1994 adventure film starring Thomas Ian Griffith, Nastassja Kinski, Christopher Plummer
- Crackerjack (2002 film), a 2002 New Zealand comedy
- Crackerjack 3, a 2000 spy film starring Bo Svenson
- Cracker Jack (Street Fighter), a character exclusive in Street Fighter EX fighting games
- The Crackerjacks (band), a popular 1960s Memphis garage rock group
- Arthur Smith & His Crackerjacks, the band on The Arthur Smith Show
- Crackerjack, a superhero in the comic book Astro City
- Cracker Jack, Pennsylvania, United States, an unincorporated community
- Crackerjack Productions, an Australian independent television production company
- Crackjack, a magazine supplement with the Bristol Evening Post
- Crackerjack, roller derby competitor, founder of the Mad Rollin' Dolls
- Crackerjack, a nutcracker that uses a ratchet to crack the shell
- Crackerjacks, a nickname for the United States Navy enlisted dress uniforms
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crackerjack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.