Creative Science Foundation
The Creative Science Foundation (CSf) is a non-profit organization, established on 4 November 2011 in London, England, that advocates a synergetic relationship between creative arts (e.g. writing, films, art, dance etc.) and sciences (e.g. engineering, business, socio-political etc.) as a means to fostering innovation. It is best known for its use of science fiction prototyping as an ideation, communication and prototyping tool for product innovation. The foundation's main modus-operandi are the organisation or sponsorship of vacation-schools, workshops, seminars, conferences, journals, publications and projects.
- Futures studies
- Science Fiction Poetry Association
- Science fiction prototyping
- Science Fiction Research Association
- Technology in science fiction
- Creative Science: Injecting Innovation into the IT Industry, Oxford Journals, ITNOW (Summer 2015) 57 (2): p52-55
- When Science Fiction and Science Fact Meet, IEEE Computer, Issue No.1 Vol.46, 2013.
- A New Doorway into Time, IEEE Computer, Volume:47, Issue: 5, p99-101, ISSN 0018-9162, May 2014
- Creative Science Foundation web pages, accessed 25.5.15