This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Publisher||Red 5 Comics (through ComiXology)|
|Publication date||October 2013|
|No. of issues||4|
|Written by||Kevin Hanna |
|Creature Academy||ISBN 978-0-615-92033-7|
Creature Academy tells the story of rebellious teen, Wes Mendes, who has lived his life on the run with his mother. Once she is kidnapped by ghost-like specters, they then return for him. He must now hide in the under-city; where the human and the magic worlds intersect. There Wes joins a team of students and their mythical creatures.
- The Undercity: The hidden city underneath Seattle where magic users and mythical creatures hide from the top world
- The Academy: The school where magic users are trained to summon and tame mythical creatures
- "PREVIEW: CREATURE ACADEMY: THE LEGACY OGN". Comic Book Resources.
- "'Creature Academy' Film Gets Financing From Telefilm Canada". ICV2. Retrieved July 2, 2008.
- "PREVIEW: Red 5's Digital First OGN CREATURE ACADEMY Hits comiXology". comicosity.com.
- "Creator Speak: Kevin Hanna". CBR. Retrieved May 30, 2007.
- "ComiXology Sets New & Notable Digital Comics & Manga For Week Of May 5th, 2014". fandompost.com.
- from Frogchildren Studios 1 year ago Not Yet Rated (2012-10-31). "Creature Academy: The Legacy on Vimeo". Vimeo.com. Retrieved 2013-12-21.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Creature Academy|
- Official website
- Clockwork Girl's Kevin Hanna kickstarts 'Creature Academy'. The Punkettes, September 3, 2012
- Fudge, James (March 18, 2015). "Artist claims Kabam copied his IP to create its mobile game 'Creature Academy'". GamePolitics.com.
- Fudge, James (March 19, 2015). "Kabam's 'Creature Academy' mobile games no longer available". GamePolitics.com.